In the market today lots of books and guides are available under the name of JEECUP preparation material but most of them are does not refer to the complete syllabus.
JEECUP 2020 Books and Study Material
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2020: JEECUP (UP Polytechnic Entrance exam) is conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP). JEECUP is a state level polytechnic exam it is conducted to offer admissions in various diploma courses in government polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Private Polytechnic colleges also accept the JEECUP score for their admission.
Being a Polytechnic aspirant in 2020, if you have planned to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh then you will have to clear the JEECUP 2020 examination. Syllabus of JEECUP 2020 is basically based on the class 10th syllabus and for some specific diploma courses syllabus is slightly changed and it varies from group to group and depends on the group you have applied for.
What Others are Reading
- Reality Check of Polytechnic Course | Polytechnic Aspirants must know
- Engineering: Things You Should Know Before B.tech
In today’s scenario, if you are going to buy a book for JEECUP 2020 then you will see there are many books available in the market and you may have the dilemma to choose the best book for JEECUP 2020 for extensive preparation. But don’t worry, you are at the right platform because in this article I am going to suggest you the best books for JEECUP 2020 which will help you in the extensive population of JEECUP 2020. Along with the list of best books for JEECUP 2020, I will be also giving you some basic exam preparation tips for JEECUP 2020 (Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2020).
Best books for JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic)
JEECUP 2020 is conducting to offer admission in more the 20 polytechnic diploma courses. Due to various diploma courses, qualification also varies from one diploma course to another, there are diploma courses which are available after 10th, some of them are available after 12th and few diploma courses are also available after graduation.
In the table below you can find the list of the best books (guide) for JEECUP 2020 (JEECUP 2020 books) for most popular diploma courses. You can also buy these books online.
List of JEECUP 2020 Books | Best Books for JEECUP 2020 Preparation
|Name of the Books||Publication|
|Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2020 Guide with Solved Papers||Arihant Expert|
|Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic JEEC||Arihant Expert|
|Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Diploma in Pharmacy (Maths)||Arihant Expert|
|Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Diploma in Pharmacy (Biology)||Arihant Expert|
|K Group Mechanical Engineering||Arihant Expert|
|K Group Electronics Engineering||Arihant Expert|
|K Group Electrical Engineering||Arihant Expert|
*For General Knowledge (GK) subjects you can buy any GK book based on the graduate level competitive exams.
YOU CAN BUY ALL JEECUP 2020 BOOKS ONLINE
Tips for JEECUP 2020 Exam Preparation | JEECUP 2020 Exam Tips
As we all know that every student has their own exam preparation strategy (module) which they follow, but here I am going to give you some of the basic but very effecting tips for JEECUP 2020 exam if you follow these tips then it will defiantly help you in extensive preparation of JEECUP 2020 exam.
- Please go through the entire syllabus of JEECUP 2020.
- After understanding (Knowing) the syllabus please keep yourself updated with the exam pattern of JEECUP 2020.
- Make a proper timetable for every subject and follow it very strictly.
- Give some extra hours to mathematics because mathematics will carry more marks in JEECUP 2020.
- Please refer the best books (as recommended above) which cover the entire syllabus of JEECUP 2020.
- Revision is the best way to get more marks in the exam because it helps to understand the topic batter, so focus on the revision of every topic.
- Try to solve maximum sample papers before the JEECUP 2020 exam. It will help you to increase your question-solving skills in a given time frame.
- Be positive, confident and realistic all the time.
If you have any other question related to JEECUP 2020 Books, please drop your query in the comment box.